PENGARUH CITRA MEREK, HARGA, DAN KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN HANDPHONE MEREK XIAOMI DI KOTA SUMEDANG

  • Risa Ratna Gumilang
Kata Kunci: brand image, price, product quality, handphone

Abstrak

The development of an increasingly sophisticated and modern era resulted in
the high competition among smartphone manufacturers, this study aims to determine
the influence of brand image, price, and product quality on the purchase decision
Xiaomi brand phones in Sumedang City. From the data analysis obtained regression
equation that is KP = 3,102 + 0,165 CM + 0,018 H + 0,230 KPr. From the t test can be
explained that the brand image, price, and product quality partially significant effect on
purchasing decision Xiaomi mobile phone in Sumedang City. From the analysis of
coefficient of determination can be explained that the brand image, price, and product
quality influence the decision of purchasing Xiaomi mobile phone in Sumedang City of
32.6%, while the remaining 67.4% influenced by other variables outside this research
model.

Diterbitkan
2019-05-21